Tax Returns

Tax Returns

Self Assessment Tax Returns with Proof if Income

With Proof of Income self assessment tax return service, we do all the paperwork for your annual returns. There are no deadline worries, no costly mistakes or misunderstandings and no missed opportunities. Our fixed-rate prices start at just £95+VAT. Click the button below for a free, no obligation quote.

Bank Statements

The bank statements that you simply order from Proof of Income are placed on your choice of template. If a version isn’t already available, then a design team will confirm to make the one that you simply need employing a quality statement template.


Proof of Income may be a company that gives realistic-looking online payslip documents for people to get . All documents created by Proof of Income, are only used for novelty purposes and entertainment.

Tax Returns

At Proof of Income we are committed to customer service. We take great pride in our reputation for providing our customers top quality replacement Tax Returns documents which will exceed their expectations.

Who needs to do a self assessment tax return?

It’s not just the self-employed who need to worry about self assessment tax returns. You’ll need to submit a tax return if:

  • you got £2,500 or more in untaxed income e.g. money from renting out a property or savings and investments. You can find out more about paying tax on rental income here.
  • your savings or investment income was £10,000 or more before tax
  • you made profits from selling things like shares, a second home or other chargeable assets and need to pay Capital Gains Tax
  • you were any director – unless it was for a non-profit organization (eg a charity) and you didn’t get any pay or benefits, like a company car
  • you’re a nominated business partner – when you set up a Partnership and get it registered with HMRC, one of you becomes the “nominated partner”. If that’s you, it’s your responsibility to manage the business partnership’s tax returns
  • your income (or your partner’s) was over £50,000 and one of you claimed Child Benefit as there is the High Income Child Benefit Tax Charges to consider.
  • you had income from abroad that you needed to pay tax on foreign income for
  • you lived abroad and had a UK income
  • you got dividends from shares and you’re a higher or additional rate taxpayer
  • your income was over £100,000
  • you were a trustee of a trust or registered pension scheme
  • you had a P800 from HMRC saying you didn’t pay enough tax last year – and you didn’t pay what you owe through your tax code or with a voluntary payment
  • you make a substantial amount of money from selling things online. Find out more about self assessment and online selling.

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio digni goikussimos ducimus qui to bonfo blanditiis praese. Ntium voluum deleniti atque.

Melbourne, Australia
(Sat - Thursday)
(10am - 05 pm)